- KASUMA was established for production and assembly of bearings for local after market under the vision of Mr. Kamlesh Timbadia, Managing Director who had 20 years experience in sales and distribution of bearings across the country.
- Participated in 1st ever Trade Fare in India.
- Developed bearings range for European Automotive applications and started exports through Indian Exporters.
- Developed over 1500 different part numbers of bearings and became the only company in its class in India to produce such a huge variety of bearings under one roof.
- Made 1st Expansion of its production unit by acquiring new land around the existing plant.
- Participated in its 1st International Exhibition for Automotive applications and never stopped ever since.
- KASUMA was certified ISO 9001 by Bereau Veritas, an American based certifying company.
- Started direct exports of bearing for European and American Automotive applications to its clients.
- KASUMA was certified ISO 14001 by Benchmark, Australia based certifying company.
- KASUMA products catered to the needs of OEM via Tier I and Teir II suppliers.
- Became an approved vendor of ASRTC (Association of State Road Transport Undertakings and State Transport Corporations), local government entity for catering bearing requirement for government maintained vehicles.
- Upgraded and customized existing machineries to manufacture KINGPIN for overseas OEM's.
- Staff Welfare – providing free daily meals to all staff members.
- KASUMA was certified ISO TS 16949 by Bereau Veritas, America based certifying company.
- Developed over 4500 different part numbers of bearings and becoming the 1st company to offer such huge variety of bearings under one roof.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Development of animal shelter in the factory premises offering free food and medical facilities and now home to over 500 rabbits and various species of birds.
- Upgraded infrastructure and machinery of the existing factory in order to meet modern world's requirements.
- KASUMA was the 1st bearing manufacturing company in its class to develop Wheel Hub Bearing units and propeller shaft bearing for OEM's.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Development of park and play area for children studying in government and private schools which cannot afford such facilities.
- Reached a mark of developing more than 5000 different numbers of bearings.
- Horizontal expansion and upgrade was done with state of the art manufacturing machineries, assembly equipment's, inspection instruments, internal laboratory and Quality control department.